SINGRAM SPEAKS!

The Immoral Climb and Spiritual Decline in America

February 15, 2015
America-7-medium

 A recent poll reveals 74% of Americans think morals and ethics in society are getting worse. Wow! How insightful, I wonder what the other 26% think? A society’s moral decay and decline...

Read More

Chasing pearls or pop-beads?

February 8, 2015
Pop%20beads-medium

  If you had a choice between a strings pearls (the real valuable kind) or string of pop-beads, which would you choose?  I suppose without much thought we’d take the real expensive...

Read More

Change is so hard…

February 1, 2015
Change-your-life-mission-for-michael-drug-alcohol-treatment-center-orange-county-medium

Lasting change doesn’t start with you, it starts with God. And it all begins when you say, “Yes Lord, I’m taking you at your word.” God isn’t asking you to make a...

Read More

Did you know there is a difference?

January 25, 2015
Preachingteaching-medium

I’ve wondered for a long time about the difference between preaching and teaching.  I’ve had people tell me after hearing me preach that I’d make a good teacher. ...

Read More

CHRISTOLOGY? WHAT'S THAT?

January 18, 2015
Christology-medium

Christology is the study of Christ - his nature, his purpose, and more. Theology lays the foundation for God, His nature, and His plan involving redemption for human beings and restoration of a...

Read More